Dear Mr. Crane,
Thanks for sending me the messages.
Herewith I inform you that though all your correspondence is thoroughly passed to interested people by publishing it on the www.andrey.avail.wordpress.com, the job announcement is incomplete for some reasons stated in the messages sent to you on the matter, dd of June 24-27, 2007.
I would like to restate the questions mentioned in the above communications, which must be clarified, as follows:
1. Job Descriptions (i.e. Rights, Obligations and Responsibilities of the Parties – Employer and Employee), gross earnings and net pay for the positions of : – Sales Managers (catering, food, beverages), – Security Officers (day and night), – Laundry, – Cleaners. This information is a must for a Labour/Employment Contract/Agreement (Contract).
2. Exact need of the Hotel in Employees by positions (a breakdown).
3. Rules, regulations and instructions of the hotel you’ve mentioned the Employees should comply with.
4. An authorized person to act for communication, negotiation and signing the Contracts on behalf of Eden Plaza Hotel in London, name, title and other references.
5. Send us the Contract form. Otherwise I will send you mine, because the Contract is a must for getting the work permit.
6. The Plaza Hotel will organize the work permit getting and will pay for it and other involved expenses or fees (visa etc.) at its expense. This means that we will send to the Hotel Plaza in London (68-69 Queens Gate) all the documents that you will inform us to send, which the hotel will use for getting the work permit and other necessary documents. The hotel will process all data from our documents and will send it to the Immigration office for getting work permits. Besides that, the hotel must guarantee to undertake all necessary measures to succeed in getting all necessary documents. With that purpose, please visit http://www.workpermit.com/uk/employer_form.htm
and other useful resources.
You must KNOW that I CANNOT apply for the work permit directly – ‘You cannot apply directly for a work permit. The employer in the UK who wants to employ you must do this. They should contact Work Permits (UK). (Contact details are under ‘More advice and information’ at the end of this guidance.) ‘ – as cited from http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/
Have you ever got the UK Work Permit? Please Do treat this matter Seriously or commission somebody else with the responsibility on behalf of Eden Plaza Hotel in London!
Please confirm in feedback that you understand all stated above and make sure to answer all the 6 points, to provide me with full and correct answers regarding all the employment terms and conditions.
Please be informed, that there is no group in Ukraine desiring to work for the hotel Eden Plaza in London, right now, thus there is no grope leader to sign a group Contract. Though several people people got interested in the mentioned above jobs, when I told them about that and who checked the job announcement themselves, but hesitate for not having got any job descriptions or a Contract yet and we will sign the Contracts for just a year long period of employment.
Thus, please send us the Employment a Contract form as specific as possible and answer the mentioned questions, otherwise we cannot come to any clear agreement with you.
Sincerely, Mykhaylo 30/07/2007
P.S. I remind you that the most important messages of our communication are also available at www.andrey.avail.wordpress.com
The letter is sent into the following addresses:
“EDEN” <email@example.com>, “EDEN” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “EdenPlazaKensigton” <email@example.com>